2024 e-Gift Cards Available!
Looking for the perfect gift? Give an Experience – Choose Any Amount:
Choose any amount e-Gift Card starting at $25 that can be used for gallery purchases, Date Nights, workshop tuition, lodging, materials and studio fees, and meal packages (no individual meals).
If you would like to give a specific Touchstone Experience, scroll down to view the options below.
When purchasing an e-Gift Card from Touchstone Center for Crafts, you will be redirected to a secure site for purchasing. You will receive a confirmation email to the address specified that you may use as a gift. Touchstone will generate a unique coupon code that will be sent to you in a separate email from email@example.com. This code will expire on Nov. 1, 2024, and may be used when registering online at touchstonecrafts.org or by phone at 724-329-1370.
Touchstone e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are between you, the purchaser/recipient of e-Gift Card, and Touchstone. By purchasing, accepting and/or using this e-Gift Card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Redeeming e-Gift Cards
- Your e-Gift Card can be used in our gallery store or to pay for tuition, lodging, materials and studio fees, and meal packages (no individual meals). To redeem the value associated with your e-Gift Card you will be required to provide your e-Gift Card code during the checkout process. Donated certificates are restricted to be applicable towards tuition only.
- You will receive a unique coupon code that will be sent to you in a separate email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot redeem this e-Gift Card at any other merchant or for cash.
- Any unused value will remain on your e-Gift Card until spent.
- If the amount of your purchase/enrollment exceeds the value remaining on the e-Gift Card, you will be required to pay for the balance.
- To use more than one e-Gift Card at a time, you will need to call our office to register at 724-329-1370.
Cancellation / Non Expiration of e-Gift Cards / No Fees
- No fees will be charged in connection with your e-Gift Cards.
- Recipient Cancellations: e-Gift Card recipients can cancel their e-Gift Card within 30 days of the purchase date and have funds refunded to the purchaser. e-Gift Card recipients cannot redeem the e-Gift Cards for cash.
- Purchaser Cancellations: The purchaser will have 30 days from the date of purchase to cancel the e-Gift Card and receive a full refund, provided the e-Gift Card has not been redeemed.
- Merchant Cancellations: e-Gift Cards are issued by Touchstone Center for Crafts. Touchstone may cancel an e-Gift Card at any time for any reason and shall refund any unused e-Gift Card value to purchaser, provided the e-Gift Card has not been redeemed.
- Refunds: Refunds on e-Gift Cards will be credited to the credit/debit card of which purchase was originally made or by check to purchaser.
- Expiration: e-Gift Cards will expire 11/1/2024 and must be used towards the 2024 Workshop Season.
- e-Gift Cards are transferable
- e-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Touchstone e-Gift Cards or Gift Certificates.
- Touchstone is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused e-Gift Cards unless otherwise required by law.
- Purchase and redemption of Touchstone e-Gift Cards are subject to the Touchstone e-Gift Card User Agreement which is incorporated herein.